We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf courses?

Ontario
Level Contributor
423 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Golf courses?

My husband, father, and myself will be spending a month in Cape Coral in January 2012. We are golfers and are looking for information about nearby courses: are carts available, costs, etc. We will have our own clubs with us.

Thanks for any advice!

Cape Coral
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf courses?

Cindy,

My name is Ashley Sanders, I am the Membership Director at Palmetto Pine County Club. We are a private club, currrently offering public play. We would love to have you come and experience our course. Please email me your itenerary to ASanders@palmettopinecc.com and I will send you a current daily rate and cart fees. Also cc it to arbfla@gmail.com. Please visit us on the web at www.palmettopine.com

Sincerely,

Ashley R. Sanders

239-574-7262

954-627-4285

Cape Coral
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf courses?

Cindy,

I have more info for you...our daily rate including cart and range are as follows: 7am - 12p $52.00

12p - 2pm $42.00

2p - 3:30 $30.00

Thanks,

Ashley

Ontario
Level Contributor
423 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf courses?

Thanks for the response Ashley. Is that $52 per person or for the two of us?

Cape Coral
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Golf courses?

Cindy,

Per person but includes cart.

Ashley

5. Re: Golf courses?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cape Coral