We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Drive from Fort Lauderdale

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
151 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Drive from Fort Lauderdale

I'm staying in Fort Lauderdale for a week in March and am thinking I'd like to drive up to spend the day at the Kennedy Space Center. Google maps says it will take 3 hours on I-95.

I intend to leave FL around 7am. What is traffic usually like on this route? What about in the afternoon? What does a typical rush hour look like?

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
1,967 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Drive from Fort Lauderdale

Traffic is not pretty like any other big city. You also face more in Palm Beach. The good news is that the space center is awesome so you will be glad you made the trip.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
151 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Drive from Fort Lauderdale

Thanks!

3. Re: Drive from Fort Lauderdale

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 12, 2014