We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm here and happy

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I'm here and happy

Spent the last 2 weeks in Grand Cayman and now here for the month of February. VERY happy to not be home in the Chicago area!

I'm staying in a 1 bedroom condo at Royal Mansions. Will post a trip report when I return home.

Mentioned in this post
Grand Cayman
Grand Cayman
Cayman Islands
Chicago
Chicago
Illinois
Royal Mansions Resort
Royal Mansions Resort
190 Reviews
Cape Canaveral, FL
Orlando
Level Contributor
11,111 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm here and happy

Go up to Fish Lips for me and have the Shrimp and Grits and a Guiness for Sunday brunch. I'm working too much to drive over there to fish and eat right now :(

Edited: 7:42 am, February 02, 2011
Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
2,000 posts
232 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm here and happy

I live right down the street and on behalf of us all welcome.

Preston

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm here and happy

Good plan on the Fish Lips Brunch!

And thanks for the welcome.

Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm here and happy

Did the Fishlips Mimosa Sunday Brunch today. The shrimp and grits was the best meal at our table. Thanks for the tip!

Orlando
Level Contributor
11,111 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm here and happy

If you go back again, the Crabcake BLT is good too. I only had one day off this week, and my wife wanted to go to the art festival in Mt Dora.

Hopefully, I'll get to take care of my Fish Lips craving in a couple of weeks. I'm glad you liked your brunch.

Mentioned in this post
Mount Dora
Mount Dora
Lake County, FL
Macomb, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
4,497 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm here and happy

Last evening here, as begin the long haul back to Chicago early tomorrow morning. The weather has been glorious! Will post a trip report when I get home. Cape Canaveral is a great winter destination. My condo here at Royal Mansion (rented through the owner) was a perfect fit for me. Sad to leave.

Mentioned in this post
Chicago
Chicago
Illinois
Cape Canaveral
Cape Canaveral
Brevard County, FL
7. Re: I'm here and happy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, October 16, 2012