We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

restaurants within walking of Radisson Hotel

New Jersey
Level Contributor
311 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
restaurants within walking of Radisson Hotel

We'll be staying at the Radisson, pre cruise, on a Saturday in July. We won't have a car and would like to eat outside the hotel. Need info on restaurants that we can walk to from the hotel. We don't like Asian food.

Thanks,

Amy

Westerville, Ohio
Level Contributor
689 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: restaurants within walking of Radisson Hotel

The Radison will probably shuttle you over to the Port where there are several good restaurants. Milliken's Reef has both white table cloth inside dining and sandy tiki bar outdoors. Grills is casual seafood. Screened in open dining upstairs, air conditioned downstairs. Rusty's is super casual. Pitchers of beer and paper plates, but totally acceptable local catch. Fish lips is a regional chain.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
311 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: restaurants within walking of Radisson Hotel

Thanks for the recommendations..

Amy

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
16,660 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: restaurants within walking of Radisson Hotel

They also have a tiki bar on site that has a decent burger and mahi sandwhich. Kelsey's Pizzeria is right next door and is ok. I think there are a couple more places just up the street you can walk to. We like Grills at the port as it is next to the boat ramp where you can people watch while have a drink out on the deck. Can be quite interesting!

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
2,001 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: restaurants within walking of Radisson Hotel

I also recommend the places mentioned at the port. But if not you also have Zacharys family style right next door.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
311 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: restaurants within walking of Radisson Hotel

Thanks everyone...they all sound nice... most important thing is that we can walk to them. I've heard good thing about Gills and we love fish so we'll probably go there. Do we need to make a reservations? We'll be there on a Saturday.

Amy

New Jersey
Level Contributor
311 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: restaurants within walking of Radisson Hotel

Sorry, I meant Grills...must have fish on the mind lol

Amy

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
16,660 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: restaurants within walking of Radisson Hotel

I'm not sure if they take reservations. Unless it's the July 4th weekend its usually not that long of a wait. They might let you do whats called call ahead seating, they will put your name on the list and when you get there they fit you in according to the time you arrived and where you are in the line of other people who have called ahead.

8. Re: restaurants within walking of Radisson Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, December 09, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Cape Canaveral