We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best kid ages for kennedy tour?

Oak Creek, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
23 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
best kid ages for kennedy tour?

Hi, we will be staying in Cocoa Beach 2 nights prior to going on to Disney. My kids are only 2 1/2 and 6. They like playing "space ship" and "rockets" but I am assuming they are a little too young for the Space Center tour and our time is better spent looking for shells and playing at the beach. Right?? any opinions?? thanks so much!

Cocoa Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
872 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best kid ages for kennedy tour?

I would agree that they are probably too young. The Space Center isn't a theme park. There is a lot of science, technology, and history to see there and I would think that little kids would be bored.

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
939 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best kid ages for kennedy tour?

Spent two days last year with my 11 year-old. I agree that your kids are too young. Maybe in a few years, but your time and money are better spent on the beach.

Check out this site to see if you are there when there is a launch (note not all of these are KSC launches).

We fortunate enough to see a Delta launch last year from the beach at Jetty Park. Awesome to see (can't imagine what a shuttle launch is like) and your kids (at least your six year old) would find that interesting.

3. Re: best kid ages for kennedy tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cape Canaveral