We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Returning a rental car to Tampa airport

Which Bradenton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Returning a rental car to Tampa airport

I have rented a car at Tampa Airport for 4 days only and i am staying for 1 month on Anna Maria island. Do I have to return the car at the airport or is there a location nearer Anna Maria Island to return it. If not is there a bus or a coach from the Airport to the island when I return the car to the airport

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,633 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Returning a rental car to Tampa airport

no bus. There are shuttles but they aren't cheap.

As you dont' say which company you are using, look on their website to see if they have an office in Bradenton or Sarasota.

Newport, Rhode...
Level Contributor
663 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Returning a rental car to Tampa airport

Cars rented at TIA can be returned in Sarasota, check the car rental site for returns in Sarasota, the majority are returned to the airport lot, but some have moved off site, Thrifty for example, has their return site on Route 41 south, just before the Sarasota airport entrance.

2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Returning a rental car to Tampa airport

Thanks I will try that

4. Re: Returning a rental car to Tampa airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 03, 2014