We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March 2013

Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
March 2013

Hi:

We (2 couples) have rented a condo in Bradenton Beach for the month of March 2013. We do not plan on traveling too much and the trolley looks like it may serve for much of our needs. We would still like to have the freedom a car would give us for day trips. Can anyone recommend a non-traditional car rental company? I had found a place that rented older cars/mini vans (2-3 years) on the internet at what appeared to be better prices. I thought I'd saved the site, however now I can't find it so I guess I had a seniors moment and forgot.

Appreciate any help.

Regards

Ted

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March 2013

There is a place on 9th Ave West in Bradenton, sorry do not know name, but do know location,and that rentals for more than a week are discounted. Google car rentals, discounted, Bradenton Should come up with something.

Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: March 2013

Thanks for your reply. I found the one on 9th, it's AAA Rental. I contact them and see what they have to offer.

Regards

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: March 2013

That's it. Several years ago we needed an extra car for about a month. Rented from them, with no problems whatsoever, and at much less than Alamo, etc. would have charged. It is not the greatest area, but is fine during the day.

4. Re: March 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 16, 2013