We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation

Which Bradenton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cork
Level Contributor
615 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation

I don't Know why but I am never like this I always book for a vacation and am easy to please and never find it difficult to make my mind up but with the huge choice in Bradenton Beach I seem spoilt. Can some one recommend a nice simple but clean 1 bed apartment/cottage/condo in May for around $800/$900 for a week, We really would like a pool and a/c.and a private deck sitting area outside.beach front if possible but not vital. I am cracking up as this is a treat for my wife and I am afraid I will make a mistake.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation

Some condos at LaCosta would be in that range. Also try Queen's Gate, and others. Anything you can find for Bradenton Beach will be easily available at that time, just ask them.

lexington, ky
Level Contributor
742 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation

Check out this condo. It is really nice and newly updated.Two bedroom and slightly more, but it is right on the beach in Bradenton Beach. One of the nicest condos I have seen in Bradenton beacfront especially for the price. My husband and I almost rented it, the person was very responsive, but we opted to go with Anna Maria on a canal for fishing/kayaking in May.

homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p274669#wrapper

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation

Duffy, I think we have given you several suggestions, are you still having a problem finding a place? Here's the list again that could fit your budget in that area:

Pelican Post

Queens Gate

Silver Surf

Tradeswind

LaCosta Condo.....Kris makes a good point, they could possibly have something that time of year, call Dan Talley and it is right on the beach.

Tropic Isle Inn

Trotuga Inn

Have you contacted any of these and if so are there any on the list that you are considering? Let us know and we can give you our opinion. I have stayed at all of them and high recommend them.

4. Re: Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, February 19, 2012
Saint Joseph...
Level Contributor
5 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodation

gulf stream beach resort

check it out

Burton, Ohio
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accomodation

Kris48,

I saw your reply about LaCosta in the$ 800.00 - 900.00 range.I thought all of the places to rent, started @ $ 1200.00 + tax.It doesn't matter for this year, because I booked something for May, but just wondering for next year.Am I correct in assuming all the condos have a gulf front view, & what website do you rent from ? Next year, we might have more people coming for vacation, in May.

Thanks !

Tampa
Destination Expert
for Anna Maria
Level Contributor
4,740 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accomodation

Maplegirl - Your best bet is to call them directly, Dan Talley is the Manager and it really depends on the time of year, September to early December the rates are the lowest and you can get some great deals. Most of the units are "beach front" meaning they face the beach and have a driect view of the water. There are some on the side of the building that have the balconies but have just a view of the water and do not face the beach directly. We have stayed in both types and love the property.

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
5,427 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Accomodation

The side units, as Rusty pointed out, are the cheaper ones. Any price you see will be base, and there is tax, cleaning, and maybe other fees involved. I would suggest if you need more than one unit, get one or two on the side, and one in the front. Do call Dan Talley--quickest way to find out.

Burton, Ohio
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Accomodation

Thanks to both of you ! When I'm on the island, I'll check out some of the larger places for next year.

10. Re: Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, June 01, 2013