We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vacation rental

Which Bradenton Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baldwinsville, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
vacation rental

we are looking for a month rental in bradenton beach, annamaria, or siesta key area. problem seems to be we have a dog. don't really want a house,unless it is on the waterway.prefer condo .rented at white sands in siesta key this feb. and was very disapointed in unit we rented. this would be for feb. or march next yr. does anyone know of a nice place that takes a dog?

Hudson Valley,NY
Level Contributor
362 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vacation rental

Try doing a search on VRBO.com.

Baldwinsville, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vacation rental

That is the site I used for the recent vacation. Good thing is that this sight tells you automatically if they will take pets. Unfortunately, condo didn't live up to expectations.

Indy
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vacation rental

Why don't you share your budget and what amenities you want and people can suggest locations that accept dogs.

Good luck.

Hudson Valley,NY
Level Contributor
362 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: vacation rental

Have you called any realtors? For AMI, try Mike Norman Realty & Anna Maria Island Accomodations.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: vacation rental

Recommend you contact the owners of the Bird's Nest in Bradenton Beach because I know dogs are accepted on the understanding they are well trained and behaved.

It's not clear what you are looking for in terms of accomodation but the Bird's Nest apartments are two bedroom, directly opposite the beach, have excellent views and are well furnished. I'm sure they will offer a discount for a month.

You can find more info on the apartments at www.annamariabirdsnest.com

Fox Point, WI
Level Contributor
16 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: vacation rental

Many of the places will allow small dogs (under 50 lbs.). Try www.4rentatthebeach.com. Mike should be able to direct you to some places that will allow small dogs. Tell him Tami Vincent sent you to him. He'll be able to hook you up.

Ottawa, Ontario...
Level Contributor
18 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: vacation rental

I entered a request for a Anna Maria Island travel guide online a couple of weeks ago (sorry, can't remember where, Google it) and I've been getting an regular stream of emails from rental companies and accomodations since. It is actually quite helpful in finding a place. You could just reply to each email and ask about pet friendliness. I'm sure they'd be happy to provide tailored recommendations.

Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Marco Island
Level Contributor
1,228 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: vacation rental

Try www.petvr.com . The listing there are for owners who take pets in their vacation rentals.

Colorado Springs...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: vacation rental

tripdog, we are looking to rent at White Sands, could you share the unit number you rented?

Much appreciated.

Thanks

10. Re: vacation rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 29, 2010