We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

seafood restaurants

london
Level Contributor
502 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
seafood restaurants

Hi can anyone recommend any good seafood restaurants, that are resonably priced in the area, that sell crabs legs etc

Thanks

london
Level Contributor
502 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: seafood restaurants

bump!!!

Danvers...
Level Contributor
831 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: seafood restaurants

The Fish House on Bonita Beach road has good seafood and a lively bar on the dock of a canal in the bay...not sure about the crab's legs though.

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: seafood restaurants

Real Seafood - Vanderbilt Beach Road - Naples

Randy's - Tamiami Trail (41) - Naples

Pincher's Crab Shack- Tamiami Trail (41) - Bonita Springs

Coconut Jack's - Bonita Beach Rd - Bonita Springs

Big Hickory Seafood Grille - Bonita Beach Rd - Bonita Beach

Rodes Fresh and Fancy - Bonita Beach Rd - Bonita Springs (never ate here but have purchased stone crab claws and shrimp for years and years).

The Fish House - Bonita Beach Rd - Bonita Springs

Roy's - Tamiami Trail (41) - Bonita Springs

Bonefish Grill - Tamiami Trail (41) - Bonita Springs

Blue Water Bistro - Tamiami Trail (41) - Estero

I tried to list them south to north. There are plenty more if you drive a bit further. I didn't rank these in any order and the atmospheres/prices vary drastically on some of these places. Everyone has a different opinion of reasonably priced so I didn't touch that one. I would recommend checking out sites like urbanspoon.com and yelp.com to check reviews, websites, menus, etc.

I don't really eat crab legs but do consume my fair share of stone crab claws (delicious, but I am from Florida) but they are only in season October 15th-May 15th. Do not, I repeat, do not every order these from a menu if you see them and it is not between these dates. Old, frozen claws will ruin the experience of eating those - it happens, don't let it happen to you!

There are also places on Fort Myers Beach, down in Naples, over on Sanibel and Captiva, etc. depending on how far you are going.

Edited: 12:22 pm, May 27, 2011
4. Re: seafood restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, October 22, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Bonita Springs