We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Dockage

home
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Boat Dockage

I am scheduled for a stay in a private condo in Boca, Is there anywhere in Boca where I could dock my 22' boat?

Delray Beavh
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat Dockage

Yes, if you have a place to keep your boat overnight like at your condo, there are several places. The best one, and the one where there is no fee and you do not have to be a resident is actually in Delray Beach, just over the border. Depending on where your condo is, then north is Boynton Inlet, south is Boca Inlet. The other boat dock is in boca but there is authories checking checking and must be a resident off palmetto. The ramp in delray is north of boca on federal highway. North of Linton and federal highway will spilt into 2 road one way then a median with shops and the other side is the other 2 way of traffic. It is north of linton on the righ thand side, KNOWLES PARK acrros the street from a Walgreens. Small ramp so get there early to reserve parking.