We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are there any secluded islands?

Which Big Pine Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bend,OR
Level Contributor
245 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Are there any secluded islands?

I have never visited the florida keys and really do not know much about them. I like laid back vacations with fewer people and no/very little touristy stuff. I have gone to Eleuthera (one of the out islands in the Bahamas) for the last severeal years and have loved it, but was thinking about trying something new. Are there any secluded islands in the keys with some sort of basic lodging? Something that is only accessible by boat? Or perhaps an island that is sparsely populated and not touristy?

Thanks!

1. Re: Are there any secluded islands?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, May 22, 2014