We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay for a group

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Wilmington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbia, Maryland
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Place to stay for a group

I am bringing a school group to Wilmington in the spring and am looking for ideas of places to stay. We routinely like to stay someplace together if possible. I have used cabins in campgrounds, rented out small hotels/motels with common spaces, and such. Any suggestions for Wilmington area. We have 2 days of activities in that area and need to stay close.

Thanks

Newark, DE
Level Contributor
217 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to stay for a group

I personally wouldn't stay w/ kids overnight in the city of Wilmington.

Consider Ashland Nature Center. See their website:

delawarenaturesociety.org/ashland/index.html

I took GS on overnighters here...very nice!

Columbia, Maryland
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to stay for a group

Wow. The price for that was $35.00 a person, which is WAY more than our group can spend. Thank you for the suggestion though.

3. Re: Place to stay for a group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, September 10, 2009