We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather for week of june 21

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Downingtown...
Level Contributor
550 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Weather for week of june 21

So looking at weather for next week, should I judge by the forcast it says rain everyday is that normal for this time of yr.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,458 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather for week of june 21

This time of year, I find that many days are ripe for possible afternoon thunderstorms. That said, they may or may not develop. Unless we get an actual storm come through, the afternoon storm tend to develop because of heat and humidity.

I hope this helps some.

dctravel

Chester County's...
Level Contributor
1,741 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather for week of june 21

Saturday through Tuesday, probability of precip is 40% or under, and mostly it's afternoon thunderstorms. After that, it's too far out to place any credence in the forecast.

As DC says, afternoon thunderstorms are often forecast. Sometimes they happen, sometimes not. They're very local. But they're usually quick -- and can be spectacular over the ocean. They do help cool things off because they happen when the heat and humidity are high.

Pottstown...
Level Contributor
72 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather for week of june 21

A rainy day at the beach is better than going to work. You will likely see a mix of clouds, sun, and maybe a shower. Go for it! Its still fun!

4. Re: Weather for week of june 21

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 21, 2015