We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

I am going from 9/6 thru 9/9. Any suggestions on a not too expensive hotel/motel/b&b within a couple of blocks of the beach. Thanks!

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
551 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

If you contact the chamber of commerce, they can match you up with a hotel that fits your budget: 302-227-2233 or 800-441-1329.

Rehoboth Beach, DE
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

The Sandcastle is older and not great (though they could have renovated since I've been there) but the location is good...2nd&Rehoboth.

In that same block, but off the Avenue, is another motel....I am blanking on the name but I think it is The Breakers. Get a lake view room for a quieter stay.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
29 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

Thanks for your response. Do you know anything about a B&B called The Lighthouse?

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,077 posts
1,099 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

Hi,

Check out the Oceanus & also Crosswinds. Our friends stay there and have seemed to like it.

Pottstown...
Level Contributor
106 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

Sorry, dont know anything about the place but I do know where it is at.The Lighthouse is a B&B located just off Route 1 in Rehoboth. You would need to make a right at the intersection where there is a Pizza Hut and Atlantic Liquors. It is on the right at the stop sign about a half mile down the road.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,077 posts
1,099 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

The Lighthouse B & B is IN rehoboth, 1/2 block fromt he beach. The B & B out past the Pizza Hut and Atlantic Liquors is The Homestead. Here are the links on those two B & B's.

http://www.homesteadrehoboth.com/

http://www.lighthouseinn.net/

Hope this clarifies location.

Rehoboth Beach, DE
Level Contributor
5 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

The Lighthouse is indeed in the town of Rehoboth, unless it has moved in the past year. I have not stayed there, but I have a friend who stays there every time he comes to town and has done nothing but rave about it. I have seen pictures he's posted of the rooms he's stayed in and they appear very nice. I drove by the LIghthouse one time after he told me about it. I can't remember now where it is exactly, but I seem to recall it is within a block of the ocean.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
551 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

You might be more comfortable at the Delaware Inn. The Lighthouse is mostly gay guys.

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
288 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth
Delaware Tourism Office What's this?

The Delaware Inn is beautiful - highly recommend.

Other suggestions include: Oceanus, Atlantis Inn and Suites, Sandcastle and Crosswinds. Good luck!

Content provided by Delaware Tourism Office: visitdelaware.com
10. Re: Suggestions on where to stay in rehoboth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 14, 2013