We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dogfish Head / Craft Beer Trip - 4/20-22

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dogfish Head / Craft Beer Trip - 4/20-22

Hey folks. First off thanks in advance for any help or tips you can give us. My two buddies and I are coming down for a trip to Dogfish Head. I've been there before with a previous girlfriend, but as a guys trip, I'd like to get some suggestions.

We're staying at the Crosswinds Motel. I know Finbar has some good things to check out, but we do plan on probably having dinner at Dogfish Head both nights (although suggestions could move us to another place for food).

We're mostly in to craft beer and I think we're going to stop by 16 Mile Brewery on the way down to do the tour since the DFH brewery tours are sold out.

What should we do during the day?

Thanks much!

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Dogfish Head / Craft Beer Trip - 4/20-22

I just called the Rehoboth location, they no longer offer tours.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Dogfish Head / Craft Beer Trip - 4/20-22

Without trying to sound like a wise***. There's really no need for a tour in Rehoboth. Simply look in the window and you'll see the entire brewery. Its a tiny little brewhouse there.

13. Re: Dogfish Head / Craft Beer Trip - 4/20-22

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:43 pm, June 19, 2013