We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekly Pool Pass Purchase?

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Delaware
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
Weekly Pool Pass Purchase?

Is there any condo or home communities that you can purchase a weekly pool pass? I am considering renting a house that does not have a pool for the week and my family wanted to know if there was at least someplace they could get a weekly pool pass?

The Bellmoor Inn and Spa
The Bellmoor Inn and Spa
#1 of 27 hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Avenue Inn & Spa
Avenue Inn & Spa
#2 of 27 hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Beach View Motel
Beach View Motel
#3 of 27 hotels in Rehoboth Beach
Brandywine Valley...
Level Contributor
1,765 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekly Pool Pass Purchase?

If you belong to any YMCA in Delaware, you can use the facilities of the Y in Rehoboth. But I think maybe their only pool is indoors.

Mentioned in this post
Delaware
Delaware
United States
Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,382 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekly Pool Pass Purchase?

I think you would have better luck approaching a hotel about this.

I have a friend who must swim daily for medical reasons, and he tells me that when he travels, he usually has no problem negotiating pool usage at nearby hotels...after all, it basically doesn't cost the hotel anything.

At most communities and condos with HOA's, the pools are strictly for use by residents and their guests only.

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,235 posts
1,327 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekly Pool Pass Purchase?

Hi,

I believe the AmericINN on highway one used to sell daily pool passes. Im not sure IF that was year round or just off season. Also its been a few years, so not sure IF that is something they still offer, but you could call & ask.

Hope this helps some.

4. Re: Weekly Pool Pass Purchase?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, June 20, 2013