We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Though on the Dogfish Head brew tour?

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
47 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Though on the Dogfish Head brew tour?

Any thoughts/feedback on the Dogfish Head Brew Tour? I've been to Reho a couple of times before, but only for long weekends. However, I'll be there the whole first week of August and have thought about adding this to my itinerary. I love their beer and hope this is a fun way to spend part of a day. (It might be my computer, but I couldn't access reviews of the tour on here, so any thoughts would be appreciated). Thanks!

Delaware
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
2,126 posts
1,251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Though on the Dogfish Head brew tour?

HI,

Which tour are you interested in? The brew pub tour or the brewery tour?? If you are talking about the brew PUB tour, then it's not your computer. No worries. There are NO reviews yet of the Dogfish head brew pub tour in Rehoboth on tripadvisor. There are reviews of the actual brewery tour in nearby Milton posted. Here is the link to that:

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g34039-d65…

I haven't been to either, so I cannot comment on either one. If you do go, please let us know how it was & consider posting a review!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Though on the Dogfish Head brew tour?

I've not been on a tour at the pub but can't imagine that it would take more than a few minutes. I have been on the Milton tour and I enjoyed it. And that is coming from someone that is a professional brewer. I'm sure you 'll find it informative and interesting. The guide we had was fun and passionate and it came through during the tour. The samples at the end sure don't hurt. I'd say go for it.

Lewes,De
Level Contributor
164 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Though on the Dogfish Head brew tour?

For someone who knows nothing about brewing the brewery tour was interesting. Samples were nice. let's just say it is worth doing ONCE.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,372 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Though on the Dogfish Head brew tour?

If you enjoy sampling their newest offerings for free, and checking on how the brewery is evolving, doing the tour every visit makes sense for some.

Another reason is that the tour can be very different depending on what guide you get and what group you happen to take the tour with.

For those who don't know, the brewery tour is so popular, you may be turned away if you don't have reservations, especially on summer weekends.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
47 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Though on the Dogfish Head brew tour?

Thanks, everyone, for your insights! I'll be sure to post a review of my experience on the tour.

6. Re: Though on the Dogfish Head brew tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 03, 2012