We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atlantis Inn Rehoboth Beach

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Rehoboth Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
east lyme ct
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
atlantis Inn Rehoboth Beach

Read good reviews and booked 3 nights at the Atlantis Inn. Anyone been there recently - my concern is if it is an older place, musty, old rugs, etc. as my daughter has allergies. Usually we book in new hotels when travelling- less dust and must. I've read the Atlantis is clean and was wondering if anyone had any feedback on the rooms.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Rehoboth Beach
Level Contributor
566 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: atlantis Inn Rehoboth Beach

I have a family member with similar allergies. We recently had to relocate in the middle of a vacation -- expensive and inconvenient!

I am not sure what the rooms are like in the Atlantis, but I can tell you that there is a brand new hotel called Hotel Rehoboth (if you are looking for new construction)

http://www.hotelrehoboth.com/

I suspect the Atlantis is OK (the owners are very involved in the community and I think they work hard to keep the property nice). Also, I've actually been in rooms at the Atlantic Sands and the Boardwalk Plaza and found them very clean and fresh smelling.

east lyme ct
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: atlantis Inn Rehoboth Beach

Thanks so much! I emailed the new hotel and am awaiting rate info. Hopefully the rates are comparable.

If anyone with allergies has stayed specifically at the Atlantis Inn I'd love to hear - we do have confirmed reservations there for the time being and it sounds like a lovely place, but like you said - it's expensive and inconvenient to move mid-trip.

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: atlantis Inn Rehoboth Beach

The Atlantis is a well run property which does has a few years on it.Also great downtown location.

The Quality Inn was completely remodeled this winter. They should have all new stuf.

Hockessin, De
Level Contributor
178 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: atlantis Inn Rehoboth Beach

I know for a fact that when the hotel finally shuts down in November, all the rroms are stripped of furniture and the rugs are cleaned. They allow animals in the off season, but not after they strip the rooms.

5. Re: atlantis Inn Rehoboth Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 24, 2009