We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rehoboth Christmas lights

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Brandywine Valley...
Level Contributor
1,760 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Rehoboth Christmas lights

I drove into Rehoboth this evening and was just blown away by how pretty the town looks! The decorations put up by the town are lovely -- all the way from the traffic circle to lights along the Boardwalk itself. And many stores and restaurants have outdone themselves to add to the festive look.

I really hope anyone who comes to shop at the outlets takes the time to drive down Rehoboth Avenue if they're in the area after dark. It really put me in the Christmas spirit -- even if it was 59 degrees outside!

maryland
Level Contributor
2,559 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rehoboth Christmas lights

it's always beautiful!

last year i drove up one night just to look...not even intending to get out of the car (in my bedroom slippers, no less!)

ended up getting out to take pictures & walking up & down the boardwalk taking some....loved the boardwalk ones especially!

…photobucket.com/albums/…boardwalk3.jpg

Delaware
Level Contributor
1,602 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rehoboth Christmas lights

If you are in the area looking at lights , don't miss the display at Apple Electric on Rt 24 just off Rt !

3. Re: Rehoboth Christmas lights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, August 30, 2009