We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May trip to Lewes!

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
York, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
23 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
May trip to Lewes!

My boyfriend and I are going to Lewes May 18th-May 26th, and we want to know if anyone has any ideas of what we should check out? Also, does anyone have any fishing ideas/tips? We have been to Lewes several times, but never fishing. We want to do some surf fishing, and possibly charter a boat or rent one. Any ideas or advice? Thanks!

Wilmington, DE
Level Contributor
894 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: May trip to Lewes!

There are several fisihg boats at the pier. S0me are party boats that you charter for yourself in advance. Others are headboats....just show up at proper time and off you go. Surf fishing can be had at Cape Henlopen state park just down the road or at Seashore state park below Rehoboth/Dewey.

For other opportunities you might consider a trip on the Cape May Lewes ferry. Leave the car and just ride the ferry. Take the shuttle on the Jersey side into Cape May for an afternoon.

2. Re: May trip to Lewes!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, June 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Lewes