We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anything to see besides the slots?

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Which Harrington hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Washington, DC
Level Contributor
215 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
Anything to see besides the slots?

My title is my question. I'm drop into OC a few times a year and have recently heard about midway slots. I was wondering whether it might be worth a gambol (get it!) over that way on my way to OC. Am thinking of spending a nite just to kill time before arriving in OC after Labor Day.

Any comments or suggestions would be welcome.

Also, I've read nice comments about Holiday Inn Express in Harrington, so that's where I'm thinking of staying.

Other suggestions or comment welcome too!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Baltimore
Level Contributor
4,811 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anything to see besides the slots?

Slots. Harness racetrack. State fair (July). For tourists, that's pretty much it.

The minimum required payback on slots is 87% which, relatively speaking, isn't bad. (West Virginia is 80%, Atlantic City is 83%).

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
215 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anything to see besides the slots?

thanks!

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,372 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anything to see besides the slots?

good cheap buffet there too (at the slots).

4. Re: Anything to see besides the slots?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:24 am, August 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Harrington
More Harrington Topics