We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dover to Clarksville, MD on Sunday morning?

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
23,810 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Dover to Clarksville, MD on Sunday morning?

I have to be in Clarksville at 1:00 on a Sunday end of July. It looks like my shortest route is via the Bay Bridge, but I'm worried about westbound traffic from the beaches. Would I be better off going up through Wilmington?

Edited: 3:57 am, July 08, 2012
Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,372 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dover to Clarksville, MD on Sunday morning?

I think if you just leave early you'll be fine taking the Bay Bridge. Better roads and less traffic the other way, but adds a lot of miles

Thanks for all your advice on the HI forums...my daughter lives there (now on Oahu after years in north Maui for for the surfing).

pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
23,810 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dover to Clarksville, MD on Sunday morning?

Thanks daddio. It's been a long time since I've had to deal with westbound beach traffic, and I just couldn't remember.

3. Re: Dover to Clarksville, MD on Sunday morning?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 am, February 22, 2015