We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing Trip in DE

In cooperation with: Delaware Tourism Office
Elizabethtown...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Fishing Trip in DE

I'm looking for a place to stay from Sunday July 27th- Wednesday July 31st in Bethany Beach or nearby (Fenwick, Dewey, etc). My boyfriend and I take an annual fishing trip to Indian River for his birthday and every year he finds a place for us to stay... not any more! LOL

Last place had a gas leak and was simply unpleasent.

His requirements:

-not a condo/townhome/apt/hotel. It is to be a separate foundation such as a rental home or rental trailor home.

My requirements:

- 3 nights. We are not able to stay a full week

-To keep within my budget, I'm hoping to pay no more than $400

-We would like to bring our 10ft fishing boat and parking accomodations would be nice

-Clean :) with a working oven

Please, does anyone have any recommendations?!! I have tried Every search engine and rental home site I could find and I've had little hope for a 3night rental during peek season.

Rehoboth Beach...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
3,373 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing Trip in DE

I wouldn't be too quick to fire your boyfriend. That's a tall order. I think you might find a hotel/motel room back from the beach, but most housing at that time of year is week to week. Sometimes, if a week goes unrented, you might get it for three nights at the last minute, but that's taking a big chance. What about camping?

Good luck

2. Re: Fishing Trip in DE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 05, 2014