We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mohegan Sun Restaurants

In cooperation with: Connecticut Office of Tourism
Which Uncasville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
181 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mohegan Sun Restaurants

Favorite restaurant at Mohegan Sun before a concert? I've read the description of each (have eaten at Michael Jordan's and Bobby Fay's in other locations) and would just like to hear favorites. First trip to Mohegan Sun.

East Haddam...
Level Contributor
584 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mohegan Sun Restaurants

I can't speak about Bobby Flays.

And its been a couple years since I've been to Tuscany but I would put it ahead of Jordans.

MJ's was very good, but I didn't feel it was great, and it very well could have been the particular beer that was on their menu that I built up in my mind all week long that just fell flat. MJ's service was top notch though.

If someone has been to Tuscany in the last 18 months take their opinion over mine though.

Middletown...
Level Contributor
810 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Mohegan Sun Restaurants

Bobby Flay's Bar Americain by a mile. Inventive, refined, cool, and romantic. Tuscany would be next on my list, followed by MJ.

3. Re: Mohegan Sun Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, July 31, 2015