We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Haven Pizza

In cooperation with: Connecticut Office of Tourism
Which New Haven hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
136 posts
179 reviews
Save Topic
New Haven Pizza

I was a fan of Pepe's for years but my last visit left me dissapointed. The pizza quality seemed sub-par. Certainly not worth waiting in line for!

I've never been to Sally's but I think I'm going to have to give them a try since it looks like Pepe's is going downhill.

nkp
new haven ct
Level Contributor
83 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: New Haven Pizza

Louis's it is. And all the pizza in New Have nis terrific. Even the lowest pizza in New Haven is better than the best in the rest of the country. New Haven is a great eating town. Welcome back. Don't forget to visit the newly refurished Yale art galelry. It's gorgeous.

Henderson, Nevada
Level Contributor
560 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: New Haven Pizza

Wow!

Spooky that you said that. When I took DH to CT, we tried to go to the art gallery, I guess they are closed Mondays??? Well, they were that day!!

You are sooo right about the pizza in New Haven being the best. Thats really true.

I got a chuckle about the comment for cash at Pepes.

Well, I think its more a thing of tradition... they are old school and you have to pay for credit card transactions. They dont like that.

I know this, because I lived on Wooster Street and frequented both Sallys and Pepes!

Cheers!

MelissaLynn

33. Re: New Haven Pizza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, August 22, 2009