We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Fisherman restaurant in Noank CT

In cooperation with: Connecticut Office of Tourism
stonington ct
1 post
Save Topic
The Fisherman restaurant in Noank CT

I had a really exceptionally good experience at the fisherman last week and found out some information about the changes there. There is a new local chef there and they are in the process of doing some capitol improvements, cleaning and staff training. I was in the foodservice industry for many years and I believe that based on what I heard and observed they are heading in the right direction. The quality and style of the food was equitable with many higher priced restaurants and the variety was totally across the board, something for everyone, gourmet to fish and chips. My other favorites in the area are alta strada at MGM, water street cafe in Stonington and olio. Restaurants that I avoid > Seamens inne, the seahorse, the spot and margaritas. There are some fantastic restaurants in westerly worth checking out

CT
Level Contributor
5 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Fisherman restaurant in Noank CT

We have lived in the Mystic area for 49 years and eat at 'The Fisherman' on average twice a week. The food has changed dramatically in the last 2 years. ...For the better. James and Michael are doing an ExceLLent job transforming the menu and pleasing even the most trained pallettes.

James does a really good job of checking in on his guests and their response to specials, new additions and those deleted from the menu as well as having a kind and genuine concern for the patrons.

Phil and Dave are two of the most attentive servers a restaurant could hire.

I think all the locals should band together and give an old dog a new try! It is worth the extra 1/2 mile!

2. Re: The Fisherman restaurant in Noank CT

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, October 07, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Mystic