We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Howard Johnson VS Days Inn

In cooperation with: Connecticut Office of Tourism
Which Mystic hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Albany NY
Level Contributor
130 posts
Save Topic
Howard Johnson VS Days Inn

My husband and I can not decide between these two hotels and need your help! Basically we are getting the nights through our wyndham rewards so we can't be too picky. We would like to be able to walk to quaint taverns and shops and be close to the aquaruim. CLEANLINESS is a must as I have just fought breast cancer and have radiation coming up. This weekend for my husband and I should be relaxing before my next phase. All the reviews I read of these two sound mixed - are there shuttles? are they clean? Any would help as we are planning on going this coming weekend 8/14-16!

1. Re: Howard Johnson VS Days Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 06, 2010