We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 day weekend in Stafford Springs

In cooperation with: Connecticut Office of Tourism
Blacklick
1 post
Save Topic
4 day weekend in Stafford Springs

Hi Im looking for info about Stafford Springs I will be going there this weekend and look for things to do there.They haveing a Super Motto race there thats about all I know should be cool but its only for one day and im there for 4 days,

Farmington, CT
Level Contributor
284 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 day weekend in Stafford Springs

Stafford isn't exactly a resort town. About the only good thing I can say is that its close to the highway. For things to do, I'd say you can go to the Dairy Bar at UCONN for some college student made ice cream (very good). And you could go into Mass to the Sturbridge area. Orday trip to Boston (about 1 1/2 hrs). The Nathan Hale house is in Coventry, CT. There's a good NY City style deli in Vernon, CT called Rein's Deli (on the web). I hear a lot of people go to the races in Stafford, but thats about it. Have fun.

2. Re: 4 day weekend in Stafford Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, October 06, 2009