We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hopeing Benny will write a TR on her Foxwoods experience!

In cooperation with: Connecticut Office of Tourism
Boston
Level Contributor
554 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hopeing Benny will write a TR on her Foxwoods experience!

I'm just wondering how it went & what her impression of the Woods was.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
305 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hopeing Benny will write a TR on her Foxwoods experience!

Benny

I too, love downtown Vegas. We go once a year in Feb. We've stayed at The Fremont and California. This Feb. I want to stay at 4 Queens. I'm reading your TR and loving it. I'll have to look for some of the machines you are talking about tomorrow. If you used your players card you will start getting offers in the mail from Foxwoods. They want you back.

Benezette...
Level Contributor
5,267 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hopeing Benny will write a TR on her Foxwoods experience!

Amber, I demagnatized my card 3 times. most of the time I didn't have a card. Bummer. I wasn't planning on going back anyway, but the more I review my trip the more I think I might. LOL

Jimmy, I just realized that this is your thread. Thank you so much for this. I have been so tired since I got back that I didn't even notice. I thought Kg put this up.

Benny

13. Re: Hopeing Benny will write a TR on her Foxwoods experience!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 13, 2011