We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good time to leave from ny to comcast theatre for concert

In cooperation with: Connecticut Office of Tourism
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Topic
good time to leave from ny to comcast theatre for concert

what time should i plan to leave ny to have dinner near the theatre and get to the concert on time

CT
Level Contributor
315 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good time to leave from ny to comcast theatre for concert

If you're going to the (Sat.) Rascal Flatts show, expect lots of traffic in the immediate concert area.

Have you done a Mapquest (or similar) routing for your trip? Without knowing where in NY (big state!) you're leaving from, there's no way we can tell you how long your drive will be.

If it is tomorrow's concert you're talking about, you won't have to worry about commuter traffic, but you might have Sat. to Sat. vacation rental traffic, depending on your route.

Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: good time to leave from ny to comcast theatre for concert

thank you for getting back to me. i am leaving from the bronx, nyc. we said we would leave at 2:30 map quest says its a two hour drive. would like dinner before, could you recommend a nice restaurant near the theater. is that time ok

Edited: 5:52 pm, July 30, 2010
Connecticut
Level Contributor
226 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: good time to leave from ny to comcast theatre for concert

As far as restaurants, see my recent post on this subject here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g33804-i1233-k3816…

4. Re: good time to leave from ny to comcast theatre for concert

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 28, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Hartford