We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is the skiing mid April?

Which Winter Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ilikescuba
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How is the skiing mid April?

Got 2 days April 16 and 17. Looking for the closest place to Denver that will still have good skiing.

Lodging suggestions? cheap. Rental car or is there a shuttle available from Denver airport. Planning on arriving Thursday night. How late does shuttle run is ther is one?

Nederland, Colorado
Level Contributor
9,770 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: How is the skiing mid April?

I'll take it! 6" of snow at my house this morning. It's as if the calendar flip-flopped and we're getting March weather/snow now. No complaints from me. Going to ski WP/MJ this weekend. : )

I would like to order up some spring after the ski areas close though... I'm not crazy LOL..

12. Re: How is the skiing mid April?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 05, 2010