We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fraser crossing kitchens

Kansas City
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Fraser crossing kitchens

Any comments regarding the kitchen supplies in the Fraser Crossing condos? I can’t find any information regarding pots, pans, coffee maker, silverware or dishes and the number listed never gets answered. Should that tell me something about management?

2 replies to this topic
Windsor, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park
Level Contributor
12,968 posts
136 reviews
1. Re: Fraser crossing kitchens

Since condos of this type are usually privately owned, what your kitchen contains may depend on which condo you rent. Property managers usually have a suggested list of items that owners keep in their condos. Sometimes property managers have a packaged kitchen setup that they offer for sale to owners. It is up to the property manager to notify owners when replacements or additional items are needed especially for owners who don't visit their units very often. This policy varies and can change when the property manager changes. If you don't get a response from management, you can try sending a private message to someone who recently reviewed the property here on TA. At the end of each review is a link for asking a question or click on the person's screen name and you will see the send a message option.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g33…

Edited: 2:13 pm, November 18, 2017
Windsor, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Estes Park, Rocky Mountain National Park
Level Contributor
12,968 posts
136 reviews
2. Re: Fraser crossing kitchens

I found this customer service number and comment.

"Customer Service is open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Call 1-866-238-4218 select Option # 1."

Reply to: Fraser crossing kitchens
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted