We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to ski

houston
1 post
Save Topic
Places to ski

Hello,

My husband and I are going to visit my sister in Westminster in a week. We are trying to see if we can ski. Do you recommend any places near/around there? We are first time skiers so we are looking for simple ski areas.

Butterfly Pavilion and Insect Center
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Science Museums
Big Dry Creek Trail
Jogging Paths & Tracks, Biking Trails
Standley Lake Regional Park
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Scenic Walking Areas
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
13,741 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to ski

Loveland may be your best bet. It is small great ski school and cheaper lift tickets. From Westminster it is about an hour without traffic. If your going on a Sat or Sun allow extra time, traffic can be really bad. If you can go during the week.

2. Re: Places to ski

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:20 am, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Westminster
More Westminster Topics