We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for birthday celebration ideas

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
35 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for birthday celebration ideas

My wife, daughter and I will be spending a few days in Vail mid February to ski. This happens to be a week after my wife's birthday.

I would like to surprise her with something fun, different and uniquely Vail/Colorado. I'm thinking horse drawn carriage in the snow, but am open to suggestions. Something fun for the whole family.

Any ideas are welcome, thanks!

Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
19,593 posts
426 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for birthday celebration ideas

Romantic gondola ride up to The 10th, a fantastic restaurant at mid-Vail. Wonderful relatively new restaurant, definitely high end dining in nice atmosphere. And the nighttime gondola ride is a real treat.

Have fun.

2. Re: Looking for birthday celebration ideas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 22, 2014
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now