We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vail Cascade...Best room?

Owasso, OK
Level Contributor
219 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Vail Cascade...Best room?

Any recommendations on the best room/view/etc at Vail Cascade?

Going for our Anniversary in September and if anyone has recommendations on a nice, newly remodeled room, with nice view, please let me know which room number to request.

Mentioned in this post
Vail
Vail
Colorado
Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
14,182 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vail Cascade...Best room?

Ask for a mountain side room with a balcony.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
14,182 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vail Cascade...Best room?

Oh and I got this TravelZoo the other day

http://tinyurl.com/l6ykruv

Owasso, OK
Level Contributor
219 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vail Cascade...Best room?

That is a great deal. I had booked a signature room with Orbitz, but this would save me about $100. Do you think it is worth $100 to have a mountain view room? Or just take our chances with the resort room and see if we can request an upgrade when we get there?

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
14,182 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vail Cascade...Best room?

If you can use the deal for the nights you want I'd use it. The Cascade is pretty good about upgrades for special occasions. I think you can put that in your reservation comments. I think.....

Another thought is to call the Cascade directly and ask if you can get the coupon rate, It is easier to get an upgrade if you book through the hotel. In any event I think a 100.00 saved goes towards a nice bottle of wine....

Houston, Texas...
Level Contributor
17 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vail Cascade...Best room?

If you get a creekside room on the first floor the balcony opens up to the creek and you can walk right to it and the paths that are around it.

Owasso, OK
Level Contributor
219 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vail Cascade...Best room?

Thank you for the suggestions. I booked the travelzoo deal and they offered to sign me up for a free loyalty program that provides free upgrades (based on availability).

I will ask about both of the suggested rooms!

7. Re: Vail Cascade...Best room?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 14, 2014