We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Antlers rating

Which Vail hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Antlers rating

Hi, When looking at the above lodge, I find two different ratings, Expedia shows it as a 3-star, their website 4 star. If you have stayed there, what would you rate the 2-4 bedroom accommodations at?

I am also looking at Ritz residences, of course, I realize they are two different cats, but very flexible on price as long as it meets the criteria of deluxe or luxurious. Do not necessarily need kitchens, but seems they all offer anyway.

Thanks

Aspen, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,225 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Antlers rating

Read the TA reviews. There are 135 of them w/ pics that should give you a sense of what the place is like. I walked by but never stayed.

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g33676-d83495-R…

The different stars are because the rooms are rated platinum, gold, silver.

Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Antlers rating

Antlers residences vary greatly because they are all individually owned condos thus decor & upkeep will vary. If you are looking for a RITZ type experience (great service, impeccable rooms) also check out Four Seasons & The Sonnenalp. If you are seeking a Lionshead location (where Ritz & Antlers are) you might also check Arrabelle.

Edited: 1:22 pm, May 14, 2013
Texas
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Antlers rating

Thanks, I did that already

Texas
Level Contributor
1,295 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Antlers rating

vailrealtor, thanks we are going with the lodge at vail. I stayed there before and was totally pleased with accommodations, dining, location.

Edited: 1:49 pm, May 14, 2013
Greentown...
Level Contributor
244 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Antlers rating

Old post........but I have stayed at Antlers the past 4 years for week long ski trips.............it truly is based on what unit you are in.........there are some really nice ones in great locations, and there are some "other" units that have not so "desirable" locations......... I happen to stay in a certain unit that we love and will continue to hopefully stay there for years to come.

The property itself has a great location in proximity to the Lionshead gondola without the price tag of the Arrabelle or Lionsquare Lodge...........

My advice about staying in Vail is always about budget. If you have an unlimited budget and want to stay in Lionshead, I always recommend the Arrabelle or Lionsquare Lodge.......top notch properties right next to gondola............If you are budget conscious......I do recommend the Antlers for the location.........just try to get an idea of the property so you are not stuck with a not so desirable unit/location.

6. Re: Antlers rating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 21, 2014