We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vails Mountain Haus Lodge Room Insight

London, UK
Level Contributor
23 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Vails Mountain Haus Lodge Room Insight

Can anyone give me some insight on what to expect from a Lodge Room at Vails Mountain Haus? We have found a very good deal but unsure on the room. We are looking to stay for 5 nights for a ski trip in Feb.

Thank you!

Vail,CO
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vails Mountain Haus Lodge Room Insight

Since all the condos there are individually owned, it is impossible to determine just what kind of shape each one is in. I would suggest reading any reviews you can find from othres who have rented this particular condo. Mountain Haus is a great location. Right at the Covered Bridge and main bus stop.The best rooms face the mountain (south) the other side faces the street, parking structure or highway, if up high enough. I would guess if its a screamin deal, you have no view. Take it for the LOCATION & just don't do anythiing else but SLEEP there and you'll be happy no matter what it looks like inside the room.

2. Re: Vails Mountain Haus Lodge Room Insight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 17, 2013