We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone stayed at Willows Condominiums?

Which Vail hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey,USA
Level Contributor
40 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone stayed at Willows Condominiums?

I've recently booked a trip for a 1 bedroom condo. Any feedback- good or bad- would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Washington, DC
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone stayed at Willows Condominiums?

We stayed at the Willows last year, and are coming back again this year. Very comfortable 1 BR, a short walk to the heart of Vail Village and the lifts. We thought it was perfect for our family.

NH
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone stayed at Willows Condominiums?

The Willows is great! We would go back there again but this year we are going with 5 other couples and are staying at the Spa in Lionshead. We are anxious to see if it can compare to the great accomodations we had at the Willows.

Atlanta
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone stayed at Willows Condominiums?

I have stayed at the Willows about 3 different times. They are great and the units are very clean. Last Summer, I noticed they remodeled. My family has grown over the years and the Willows is only 1 bd rm. You can go to Riva Ridge if you need more space. They are run by the same folks I believe. We may stay at Riva Ridge this year since we need more rooms now. I am very picky, especially about cleanliness. They impressed me! I highly reccommend the Willows for any small group like 2 adults and one or two children.

New Jersey,USA
Level Contributor
40 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone stayed at Willows Condominiums?

Thanks for the posts. I'll post a report when I return from my trip. We have a small groups so it sound like a good place for us! I'm looking forward to my trip.

New Jersey,USA
Level Contributor
40 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone stayed at Willows Condominiums?

We just got back from the Willlows. It was as nice as everyone had mentioned. It was so clean and well furnished. The location couldn't be beat. We loved it! Doing your homework on this site really pays off in the long run! Thanks for all the feedback.