We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation/Apartment near Thappraya Road soi 5

England,Birmingham
Level Contributor
403 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation/Apartment near Thappraya Road soi 5

Hi ,

I am looking for accommodation/apartment with kitchen for 1 months stay near Jomtien Thappraya Rd. soi 5, would be very grateful if someone could recommend a good place.

Looking for a price range of about 10,000/15000 baht month.

A friend of mine mentioned a place called shamrock apartments which is near soi 5 but unfortunately have no details for this place, have tried looking on internet but cannot seem to find any info on this place.

If anyone has any info or has stayed here would be very grateful for any reviews,

or any other good apartment or hotel with kitchenette near Thappraya road soi 5.Any information or recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Baz

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
202 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation/Apartment near Thappraya Road soi 5

royal park apartments right where you want them but think your budget is a bit low mate if you want a decent place.

England,Birmingham
Level Contributor
403 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation/Apartment near Thappraya Road soi 5

Thanks for your reply and information.

I checked royal park apartments and it has very nice apartments and the price is ok but unfortuntaly many of the apartments are for long term rental only,i only want to rent for 1 month.

Thanks again for taking time to post information for me.

Regards

Baz

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
15,636 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation/Apartment near Thappraya Road soi 5

Hotels around 500-600 baht no problem in Pattaya City area, even with A/C, private toilet and TV. Having a kitchenette is more of a problem. Stay elsewhere for a few days and check out some other possibilities. Take a walk around the area you want and see what is available. Even in a cheap hotel you can use a hotplate for some simple meals.

(Limiting yourself to only Thappraya Road means fewer choices.)

Pattaya City area.

Check Henry Apartments. South end of Pattaya City, not too far from where you get the baht bus to Jomtien. Says apartment but really mostly another regular hotel room.

http://www.henryapartmentpattaya.com/

England,Birmingham
Level Contributor
403 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation/Apartment near Thappraya Road soi 5

Hi Infidelal,

Thanks for your reply.I have stayed at a few differents places around pattaya mainly around Nakula and pattaya tai,

this time was thinking of a change and thought about staying around jomtien but near to Thappraya road and around the soi 5 area.

Regards

Baz

5. Re: Accommodation/Apartment near Thappraya Road soi 5

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 13, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Jomtien Beach