We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lift Ticket Deals in Telluride

Which Telluride hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Lift Ticket Deals in Telluride

Any suggestions on "deals" for lift tickets in Telluride? We will be there for 8 days and probably ski 5. I started looking at lift tickets and Expedia had a good deal for multi-day tickets (5 of 7 days for $324). The normal price is $92/day. Any other suggestions?

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
9,982 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lift Ticket Deals in Telluride

I saw where SnowPak.com is advertising some deals. Also, look at Ski and Stay packages offered at visittelluride.com. I didn't happen to see a 7 day but they are advertising 4 nights stay with 3 days skiing from $89 pp. So they might have a 7/5 special too. 1-800-605-2578.

Montrose, Colorado
Level Contributor
582 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lift Ticket Deals in Telluride

That seems like a good deal that you found. Telluride doesn't have discount lift tickets at grocery stores like some of the resorts closer to Denver.

There aren't coupons or anything in town that I've ever seen.

3. Re: Lift Ticket Deals in Telluride

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, October 18, 2009