We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sterling Tours/getting married abroad

Sunny Buxton
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Sterling Tours/getting married abroad

Hi has anyone ever used Sterling Tours to book a holiday? Just wanting to know if they are ok. I am looking into getting married abroad possibly in Cyprus but not sure who to book with, whilst searching I found the same wedding package to Cyprus offered by Thomas cook on Sterling Tours site, offering same package and hotel but cheaper. Bit unsure as never heard of Sterling Tours, I want value for money but obviously will pay more for quality. Any suggestions or experiences?

Thanks

Bend, Oregon
Level Contributor
653 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sterling Tours/getting married abroad

You should probably post on the UK forum as most of us in the United States have not traveled from the UK to Cyprus, I'd wager.

Colorado Western...
Destination Expert
for Ouray, Outdoors / Adventure Travel, Montrose
Level Contributor
662 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sterling Tours/getting married abroad

And I'd also wager that "Sterling Tours" is NOT headquartered in the small town of Sterling, Colorado.

Sunny Buxton
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sterling Tours/getting married abroad

Thanks, sorry, first time I've used the forum didn't realise needed to post to uk only, thanks for letting me know the error of my ways.

Middlesbrough
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Sterling Tours/getting married abroad

Hi

Did you find out about sterling tours in the uk. I am also look to travel with them and wondered what they were like.

Thanks

kendra

5. Re: Sterling Tours/getting married abroad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, August 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sterling