We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April Ski Deals

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
2,995 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
April Ski Deals

Springalicious 3 day pass, good for any day in April at $109.

Even better if you are going to Winter Park or Steamboat and plan on being at either or both. There is an unlimited pass that allows you to ski at both resorts for the month of April for $179. Great deal!

steamboat.com/tickets-and-passes/april-passe…

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: April Ski Deals

I have my pass for Steamboat and Winter Park! Hoping for some great spring skiing.

Edited: 7:13 pm, March 05, 2013
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: April Ski Deals

I have my pass for Steamboat and Winter Park! Hoping for some great sping skiing.

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
2,995 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: April Ski Deals

Thought I'd bump this. Don't know how long it will last. This is a seriously great deal. 14 days of skiing at both Steamboat and Winter Park for $179. If you're going to either in April, it's a no brainer!

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
2,995 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: April Ski Deals

The 3 day Springalicious pass has already gone up to $109. Skiing/Riding April 1-14

The WinterPark/Steamboat unlimited April pass is still $179. Winter Park is scheduled to close on April 21.

Do the math if you're at either 3 or more days it is cheap skiing, If you're here for a week or more, the unlimited pass is an awesome deal.

Watkinsville...
Level Contributor
94 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: April Ski Deals

what are the conditions like in April?

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
2,995 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: April Ski Deals

You'll get a mixed bag of conditions likely. We've already had some warm spring like days. It is snowing today, a little yesterday. Our solid snow base should be fine thru April.

Watkinsville...
Level Contributor
94 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: April Ski Deals

Thank you for this post! From what is said earlier the price has "already gone up to $109" do you expect the a similar three ticket deal to take it place? What was the original price of the deal?

What a great deal!

Steamboat Springs...
Level Contributor
2,995 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: April Ski Deals

skidawg it originally was $99. They did a similar thing in the fall and raised it a couple times until it was $129. I'm sure they will raise it again this spring. It's how they play the game.

Watkinsville...
Level Contributor
94 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: April Ski Deals

Thanks!

This saving with free rentals for the kids and free lifts for the 5 year old, wow! Where should I stay? With two boys I think I would like to be slope side for ski school? I was planning on staying in a slope side condo in Keystone but for a saving of $300 bucks, wow!

Watkinsville...
Level Contributor
94 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: April Ski Deals

Still at GREAT deal at $119, with snow in the forecast.

The April Passes page still says $109 but the storefront post it as $119...

Great deal! A-basin has a similar deal on liftopia!