We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eagle Ridge Condos

Milwaukee, WI
Level Contributor
18 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Eagle Ridge Condos

How far is the walk from these condos to the closest chair lift? Do you have to take their shuttle to get to the slopes? Is the shuttle dependable? I would appreciate any other info you might have on these condos.

Thanks for your help

UK
Level Contributor
1,271 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eagle Ridge Condos

Have never stayed there, but have looked around (when they were selling them) - they certainly looked very nice and facilities looked good.

You don't HAVE to take their shuttle - you could walk (but that would be quite a hike...) or drive (although parking close to the slopes is expensive). BUT the shuttle is free and on-call - if I stayed there, I would take the shuttle.

The shuttle will take you other places (restaurants/bars.supermarket etc.) in the evenings too...

If you don't mind staying somewhere that isn't right on the slopes, think it would be a very nice place to stay...

Boo

Fort Lauderdale, FL
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Eagle Ridge Condos

I stayed at a 2bed/2bath Eagle Ridge Lodge condo with my family of 4 and we loved it. I guess each condo could be different, but ours was very well appointed, with a friendly and prompt shuttle service. We used the shuttle to get to the slopes. It was pretty quick and easier than lugging equipment for myself and my children. They have ski lockers right by the front door where the shuttle picks you up. The pool and hot tub are nice. The lobby is cozy and has free internet connection on a computer at a desk there.

Everyone at the front desk and the shuttle were so friendly, flexible, and eager to please.