We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park

cape coral florida
11 posts
Save Topic
Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park

Im considering going to the Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park while Im enroute from Steamboat to Buena Vista. Any thoughts on a day at this park and nearby accomodations. Thanks

Colorado
Level Contributor
88 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park

We were in Glenwood Springs last year, and we loved the alpine coaster at the Adventure Park. The zip line was closed, so we didn't get to try that, and we were too chicken to try that big swing that swings you out over the canyon.

The enjoyed the cave tour, too. Hmm, I can't even remember what else we did up there, other than my 3year-old playing in a big sand pit. We were probably there three hours or so and enjoyed ourselves.

The only place I've stayed there is the Hot Springs Lodge, so I can't compare it to other Glenwood accomodations, but we liked the Lodge for the location. It was clean and comfortable, nothing spectacular, but it's nice to be so close to the Hot Springs Pool, and pool admission is included with your room.

Have fun.

2. Re: Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 pm, September 04, 2009