We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ski lift tickets

WI
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
ski lift tickets

Can anyone provide information on an deals or specials for ski lift tickets for college students over spring break in the Aspen/Snowmass area for a week?

Thank you for your assistance.

Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ski lift tickets

I remember when I was a college stud and freaked at

$28 lift tickets. Not sure there is a special dispensation for college students, but go to www.aspensnowmass.com/travelinfo/package.cfm for some info. Combining lodging and tix can save you some money unless you're sleeping in your car. Copper and Winter Park are more coupon/discount orientated but Aspen they are not.

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ski lift tickets

Not really...if you have a group of 20+ college students then you can qualify for this year's $36 college group ticket. If you do have that many contact gsales@aspensnowmass.com for more info.

As Luv2Ski suggested buying tickets through your lodging is the next best choice, or if you've purchased your trip through a travel package company (i.e. Ski.com, stayaspensnowmass.com, expedia, etc. then you can purchase their tickets- but that's only if you've also bought lodging).

For future reference anyone college age, and especially easy for those based in Colorado, you can purchase the College Classic Pass. You must buy in person and it's only sold in Colorado during the fall, but once you have it you can renew online or by phone each year. This year's was $129 for 4 days or $199 for 7 days to students 24 and younger with ID.

3. Re: ski lift tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, September 17, 2009