We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wildwood Snowmass Questions

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
394 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Wildwood Snowmass Questions

I've read varying reviews of this newly renovated hotel and would appreciate insight to the following:

1. Reviews indicate the slopes are "just across the street". If this property is not ski in/out, how walkable is it to the slopes with ski gear on and in hand?

2. Reviews indicate this is a motel where individual rooms feed from the outside (i.e., door to room leads to outdoors). Is this true?

Thank you!

Aspen, CO
Level Contributor
980 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wildwood Snowmass Questions

It's extremely walkable. Completely flat walk, perhaps 50 yards. It is newly renovated but it is definitely a renovated motel style building. Room entrances are exterior as you've described.

I would consider the property a lower moderate to budget place, but it will be lean and probably comfortable. The reovation has a bit of a 70s vibe and is intended to be a bit tongue in cheek.

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
394 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wildwood Snowmass Questions

Thanks Jennifer74 - I appreciate your insight!

3. Re: Wildwood Snowmass Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, September 10, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Snowmass