We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabins in Lake City

Louisiana
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Topic
Cabins in Lake City

Been looking for a nice cabin in or near Lake City with a washer and dryer etc., but also close to atv trails. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Looking to visit July 2010. Thank you

WestSlope,CO
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
9,982 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabins in Lake City

The cabins I'm familiar with in Lake City are mostly pretty rustic--clean and tidy but rustic. So I'm not much help but I'll ask around. Maybe you'll hear from someone else.

How large a cabin do you need? And can you tell us more about what "nice" means to you?

I'm wondering if there's anything on VRBO.

Louisiana
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabins in Lake City

Only looking for about a 2-bedroom with washer and dryer cable tv and clean also close to atv trails. Thanks so much for your help. Just looking for some good reviews if anyone has stayed at a nice place that they can refer me to.

3. Re: Cabins in Lake City

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, May 08, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Lake City