We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

discounted lift tickets

fort worth, tx
Level Contributor
165 posts
1 review
Save Topic
discounted lift tickets

I know you can get discounted tickets enroute from the Denver Airport, but is there a grocery store that sells them enroute from the Vail Airport to Keystone?

Thanks!

Summit County...
Level Contributor
71 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: discounted lift tickets

the city market in Dillon had a kiosk for discounts. I checked it out for curiosity sake. It was only a couple of dollars off. You might try Christi Sports in Dillon, they used to offer discounts. I have not been in there for a while so I am not certain.

Colorado
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: discounted lift tickets

There's a ski hire place outside Dillion opposite river run out on the main road that hires out day passes for $35 or so.

The deal is- that lifetime card holders have their tickets available for day hire and they do that thought this ski shop.

There is a limited amount and you have to be there as soon as the door opens in the morning to get one, or you miss out.

In saying that my friend did this in Feb this year for 2 weeks and only missed on getting one once.

I'll get back to you if I can remember the name of this ski hire joint- but it is worth looking for if you can!

3. Re: discounted lift tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 pm, August 19, 2009