We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Discount Keystone Tickets?

Which Keystone hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
1 post
Save Topic
Discount Keystone Tickets?

I was told there are 4/129.00 and also a 5 day for $279. I am looking for 4 of either if anyone can guide me to a place or person to buy them from? I believe they must be picked up in person but on the second deal you can prepay? Please help with any information!

Thanks......

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
858 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Discount Keystone Tickets?

I wish I could help you but I just don't hear about any really good deals anymore. In the past I was able to get early season deals. Not lately. I've heard people say you can get cheaper tickets at King Sooper in Denver (on your way up?) but I haven't personally done that.

Colorado
Destination Expert
for Colorado
Level Contributor
12,742 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Discount Keystone Tickets?

The 4 day pass for 129.00 is no longer. At 279.00 you would be better off buying a season pass at A-Basin. You can buy it on-line. A-Basin is just 7 miles from Keystone. With the A-basin pass you get 5 days that can be used at Keystone, also you can use one of those days at Vail or Beaver Creek. Plus you get unlimited days at A-Basin.

From thier web page

2006-2007 Bonus Season pass - NOW AVAILABLE for only $279!

Pass includes unlimited access to A-Basin for the entire 2006-2007 ski season and 5 2006-2007 non-transferable ski days at Keystone or Breckenridge. One ski day could be used at Vail or Beaver Creek*. *Some restrictions apply. NEW this season - ALL A-Basin passes include one unguided ski day at Silverton Mountain, CO valid November 15, 2006 - January 14, 2007 and April 5 - 29, 2007 and 5 ski days at our sister resort Bear Valley in California valid any day of the 06-07 season. These added days are valid for the pass holder only.

Prices subject to change.